Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun, Irrelevent Facts about Me

In an effort for some of you to get to know me a little better, I thought I would post 25 random facts about my crazy life. Here ya go.........


1. My uncle once: called Sarah Grace to wish her a Happy Birthday. She was born on his 50th birthday and now he calls her every year to tell her Happy Birthday. Thanks Uncle Bob.

2. Never in my life have I: seen the Space Shuttle lift off at night. It is on my Bucket List.

3. When I was five my parents took me: to kindergarten with my hair in a ‘fro from sleeping in sponge rollers too long.

4. High school was: ok, but I wouldn’t go back.

5. I will never forget to: the first time Derek told me he loved me. He wrote it on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I still have it.

6. Once I met: Chad Brock the country singer on the flight from Nashville to Orlando on our honeymoon.

7. There’s this boy I know: who is the spitting image of my brother and he likes to shoot me with imaginary Spiderman webs! (Hey Joshy! Becca will be so excited to see you tomorrow!)

8. Once, at a bar, I: danced all night while my sweetie watched me from our table. He is such a good sport but the dancer, not so much. HAHA

9. By noon, I’m: ready to go outside and see the sunlight.

10. Last night I: took SG to the Dr., went pre-Christmas shopping at Toys R Us to get ideas with SG, ate at Wendy’s, went to the Fall Festival, worked at the Fall festival, went to Walmart and FINALLY went to bed. I am pooped today.

11. If only I had: enough $ to be a stay at home mom.

12. Next time I go to church: I'll be teaching Wee Worship with Derek. This week we are teaching about Abraham, Sarah & Issac. We are going to talk about how God blesses us with our families.

13. What worries me most is that I: won’t be a good wife and mom.

14. When I turn my head left I see: the sign that says, T-E-A-M, Together Everyone Achieves More.

15. When I turn my head right I see: a picture of SG & Darby holding Becca the day she was born. Big Daddy’s hand is in the picture too, holding Becca’s head. My FAVORITE. PICTURE. EVAH!

16. You know I’m nervous when I: fiddle with my earrings or bite my bottom lip.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being young and carefree.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: the dramatic lead.

19. By this time next year I will: being closer to God than I am today.

20. A better name for me would be: Robin. Don’t know why, I never thought of myself as a “Shelley”. Meh.

21. I have a hard time understanding: how some things never seem to change.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get my teaching degree.

23. You know I: talk, laugh, giggle too much.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: God. Phillipians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

25. Take my advice, never: put flowers that have been outside for a very long time in a van with three little girls.

No comments: