Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday = Suprise lunch with Janice!!!

Today Becca Boo went to MawMaw's for the day so I could work on my kids consignment sale stuff. I got a few things done and piddled on the computer for a while when Sarah Grace called and said that she forgot her glasses this am. I ran to school and took her the glasses and thought I would run in Walmart to look for stuff to make some homemade laundry detergent. (I know, another off the wall project! But I added up the $ that we are spending a year on detergent and it would be enough to buy the kids a NICE swingset. I will let you know how it works out!)



Wondering through the health and beauty aides, I decided I needed a buggy for all my junk. Guess who I ran into when I got my third attempt to find a buggy that did not sound like it had a flat tire? Janice Hardiman and her sweet mother all the way from Leoma, TN! It was totally a God thing because I had already thought about making the yummy chicken salad that we use to eat at Claunch's together all the time. It made me think of her and really miss all our talks together.



We ended up getting to go to our favorite lunching place and it was so nice, we got to sit outside and see and listen to the geese at Spring Park http://www.tuscumbiarailway.com/ while we were eating. It was so much fun! A true blessing thank I am so thankful for!

No comments: